HELP & SUPPORT
Get answers to all your queries here, for information not available here, contact our support team !
Login & Password
How do I log into my flocks account?
Go to the URL of www.flocks.com and enter your email address and password provided at the time of registration process.
How do I log out of flocks?
To log out of your account, click at the top right of Flocks page and choose sign out.
How do I reset my password?
If you're logged out of your account and you can't remember your password. You can request a new password by clicking the Forgot your password? link on the Flocks login page. We'll send you an email with a link to reset your password.
1. Click settings at the top right of any Flocks page and select change password.
2. Enter your old password.
3. Enter your current password and a new password and save your changes.
Tips for a Healthy Password
• Use a different password than the ones you use for other sites or services.
• Make sure your password is long and strong.
• Don't use words found in the dictionary.
Manage your account
Where can I find my settings?
Click settings at the top right of any Flocks page
• Privacy Settings: Edit your privacy preferences and learn more about Securing your data as per your Privacy settings.
• Notification Settings: Edit your Notification preferences and learn more about controlling how you share.
Here are 5 things you can do to help keep your account safe
1. Pick a strong password: Use a combination of at least six numbers, letters, and punctuation marks (like ! and &)
2. Make sure your email account(s) are secure.
3. Log out of Flocks when you use a computer you share with other people
4. Run anti-virus software on your computer.
5. Think before you click or download anything
What can I do to keep my account secure?
• Think before you click: Never click suspicious links, even if they come from a friend or a company you know. This includes links sent on Flocks (ex: in a chat or post) or in emails. If one of your friends clicks on spam they could accidentally send you that spam or tag you in a spammy post. You also shouldn't download things (ex: a .exe file) if you aren’t sure what they are. Learn more about.
• Pick a unique, strong password: Use combinations of at least six letters, numbers and punctuation marks and don't use this password for any of your other accounts.
• Never give out your login info (ex: email address and password): Sometimes people or pages will promise you something (ex: free poker chips) if you share your login info with them kindly avoid these types of deals are carried out by cybercriminals and it violates the flocks terms. If you're ever asked to re-enter your password on Flocks (ex: you're making changes to your account settings) check to make sure the address of the page still has flocks.com/ in the URL.
• Log in at www.flocks.com: Sometimes scammers will set up a fake page to looks like Flocks login page, hoping to get you enter your email address and password. Make sure you check the page's URL (web address) before you enter your login info. When in doubt, you can always type flocks.com into your browser to get back to the real Flocks.
• Update your browser The newest versions of internet browsers have built in security protections. For example, they might be able to warn you if you're about to go to a suspected phishing site. Flocks supports the below mentioned browesers:
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer